We comprehensively support our clients in investing in residential real estate properties for rent, fostering their financial freedom. So far we have purchased nearly 1,000 apartments on behalf of our individual and institutional investors, as well as 20+ buildings (retrofit and new-build), most of which were later on renovated with our help.
How we operate – individual clients (B2C)?
Check our offers!
We help individual investors (both Polish nationals and foreigners) in tapping into Polish residential real estate market for rental with end-to-end service scope:
- We determine the investor’s preferences, present potential solutions and define jointly their investment strategy.
- We search for favourable investment opportunities with high rental yield, valued significantly below the market average. The scale of our operations allows us to offer our clients investments all across Poland.
- We perform due diligence of the opportunities within financial (cashflow and yield estimation), technical (renovation needs, technical status) and legal (legal status and issues) areas.
- We support the transaction closure. We conduct negotiations, verify the legal documents and co-ordinate signing of the introductory and final agreements. For the convenience of our investors, especially those living outside Poland, we act as their proxies before notaries public.
- We conduct the renovation and/or retrofitting of the acquired apartment. We assist our investors in preparing the apartment for renting in order to make it as attractive to its future tenants as possible. That usually calls for the apartment to be renovated, finished, refurbished or retrofitted. We advise on how to do it as affordably as possible to ensure the highest possible return on investment. We collaborate with reliable contractors that have conducted dozens of renovations on our behalf.
- We comprehensively manage the leasing of the acquired property. We take over all the responsibilities of the owner in terms of finding the tenant, the ongoing oversight of the lease and the condition of the apartment. We ensure prompt rent payments and supervise potential repairs under a separate agreement signed with the investor after the acquisition of the apartment.
Our investors achieve cash-on-cash yields reaching 8% (after all costs and voids) depending on selection of investment strategy, city and class of apartment, with investments starting from EUR 25 k.
How we operate – institutional clients (B2B)?
Our service scope encompasses also support for B2B partners, such as investment funds, asset managers, insurance companies, real estate developers and brokers. We provide services encompassing:
- residential market analysis and investment strategy definition including trend analysis, city selection and benchmarking, location definition and building scoping (most of our Board Members are ex-Big4 and Strategic Consulting advisors),
- investment target scouting and due diligence within commercial, financial, technical and legal scopes (with other partners),
- development process management in each phase such as pre-build, construction and turn-key delivery,
- end-to-end rental management and building administration to deliver the projected cash flows and yields to the investor.
We can support B2B partners in developing a variety of residential investment options for long-term rental:
- diversified apartment portfolios,
- modern apartment buildings,
- existing, refurbished buildings,
- dedicated student housing buildings.
We currently service a number of B2B Clients, among them:
- investment funds – we service a number of own investment funds in managing portfolios of rental apartments and building,
- developers – we have supported a few developers in analyzing residential rental markets, developing strategies and detailing individual investment projects for rental investor purposes,
- insurance company – we built and currently manage a substantial portfolio of rental apartments for a leading insurance company.
Get in touch with us!Contact details